To install this theme, you must have a working version of WordPress already installed on your server. Assuming that you have already installed WordPress and meet the following system requirements.
Requires PHP: at least 5.6
WordPress version: at least 5.0
MySQL version: at least 5.6
MariaDB version: 10.1+
First, you will need to purchase or download the Travellable Pro theme, then you can follow the following process of installation:
Installation through WordPress Dashboard
- Log in to the WordPress Dashboard.
- Go to the Appearance panel, then click on Themes.
- Click on the Add New button.
- Then, select Upload Theme.
- Click Choose File, select the downloaded zip, and click the Install tab.
- Activate after installation.
Another approach to installing the theme is the FTP.
Upload and install theme through FTP client
Users can use FTP clients like FileZilla to connect to your web server.
- Unzip the downloaded zip file.
- Access your host web using any FTP client (eg: Filezilla)
- Then upload the unzipped Travellable Pro theme file to your > wp-content > theme directory.
- Log in to the WordPress admin panel.
- Click on the Appearance > Themes.
- If the above steps are successful, you will see the theme.
- Then, click the Activate button.