How to Set up WooCommerce
*You need to have the WooCommerce plugin installed and activated.
You will be able to entirely customize the WooCommerce WordPress plugin templates pages in this section.
Navigate this section from the Customize > WooCommerce settings. In WooCommerce settings you can Edit/Modify the following sections:
- Store Notice: In this section, you can edit your header store notice :
- Store Notice: This setting will allow you to set/change the text for store notice
- Enable Store Notice: This setting will enable/disable the store notice on the entire site.
- Product Catalog: This setting has the following options:
- Shop page Display
- Category Display
- Default Product Sorting
- Products Per Row
- Rows Per Page
- Product Images: This setting has the following options:
- Main image Width
- Thumbnail Cropping
- Check Out: This setting has the following options:
- Company Name Field
- Address Line2 Field
- Phone Field
- Terms and Conditions Page